Thursday, January 17, 2008

Threesomes

Three people who make me laugh:
- Kid
- Big Daddy
- Me (I think I'm funny at least :))

Three things I can do:
- Fold my tongue in half (front to back - not side to side, though I can do that too)
- Drive a stick shift
- Code web pages

Three things I can't do:
- Make "soft chew" cookies (I'm always over cooking them. Good thing I like'em that way)
- Eat cucumbers
- Vote (at least in the U.S. where I live - I'm not a citizen)

Three things I'm doing right now:
- Reading blogs
- Waiting for Big Daddy to return home from work
- Enjoying the peace and quiet

Three things I want to do before I die:
- Travel to every continent on the plant
- Skydive
- Become a Geneticist

Three things I hate the most:
- Telemarketers
- Rude people
- Wal-mart

Three things that scare me:
- The thought of losing my son
- Men that are strangers
- The shape that this world (and it's people) are in

Three things I don't understand:
- Physics
- The obsession with people who are famous
- Why we can't all just get along

Three skills I'd like to learn:
- Spanish
- Glass blowing
- How to take great (ok..amazing) photographs

Three ways to describe my personality:
- Compassionate
- Caring
- Warm

Three things I think you should listen to:
- The Critter's deep belly laughs
- Big Daddy when he talks in his sleep (too freakin' hilarious)
- Your own advice

Three things you should never listen to:
- Negative people
- Politicians
- Advice (parenting or otherwise) from Britney Spears

Three favorite foods:
- Potatoes (baked, mashed, scalloped)
- Potatoes (fried, twice baked, french fries)
- Potatoes (chips, hashbrowns, salad)

Three beverages I drink regularly:
- 100% fruit juice
- Water
- Milk

Three shows I watched a lot:
- DIY network
- Grey's Anatomy
- Rachel Ray/Oprah/Ellen

2 comments:

Gail said...

3 things I like about you
you're funny
you're positive
you're thoughtful!

Erin said...

Awwwww..G!!! You're going make me blush. Thank you. :)

3 things I like about you:
- You're eloquent.
- You're honest.
- You're kind-hearted.