Friday, January 11, 2008

A New Year, A New Outlook

Failure is not the only punishment for laziness; there is also the success of others. - Jules Renard

For so long I've watched others live their dreams; accomplished what they've set out to do while I've done very little. I have goals, dreams and aspirations (and always have - big ones at that), but there have always been excuses for not meeting my mark. 2008 is a new year, my year and I'm no longer content to just sit back and watch. This year failure is not in my vocabulary.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Yo go girl! Fill your life with successful people, books about success (whatever that means to you), get 'the secret' listen to Anthony Robbins..immerse yourself in success and reaching your goals... and you will soar.

Good luck, I'm backing you 110%

Erin said...

I can't thank you enough, G!