Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dearest Nintendo Company..

It's me again, Muffy from Texas. Still no word from you on the Wii console letter I sent you a few days ago. I sure hope you got it.

I've been dreaming about your Wii gaming system lately. What a funny thing to be dreaming about, but there I am with my family - laughing and having a good time as we engage in a friendly game of tennis, bowling, or Mario Brother's Olympics. There I am, looking svelt (thanks to your Dance Dance Revolution Game) and happy because we are finally gaming together instead of apart (as we have all this years past). Everyone is laughing. Friends of ours are over sharing in the fun and laughter. They too can't believe how much fun your Wii games are. But then I wake up joyous and invigorated only to find out we don't have a Wii and we are still doing our own things. How sad don't you think?

Your Friend and Devoted Fan,
Muffy

No comments: