Friday, January 4, 2008

Chocolate Crack Corn..

..that's what it should be called at least. Big Daddy's Mama sent us some gourmet popcorn as part of the family's Christmas present and oh boy, let me tell you, she hit the nail on the head with that gift. Big Daddy and the critter have found their newest obsession, chocolate covered popcorn..aka chocolate crack corn. O can say "popcorn" perfectly, but when he gets all excited and sees the sinful, sweet goodiness (thank you G for such a lovely word)popcorn, it comes out sounding like "crackcorn"..which is sooooo fitting. You can't just stop at having one piece. One piece turns into 5, which turns to 20, and then before you know it, the bag is half done. Thank goodness it's a huge bag!

4 comments:

Gail said...

mmmMMM I wouldnt mind a little crack corn myself! I have never heard of chocolate popcorn though, but I likey those words together.

But not for me, I am going clean!

Do you know that have chili flavoured chocolate here? isn't that odd. And it doesnt taste too bad either. Mike bought it home for an experiment haha.

Erin said...

LOL If we weren't trying to lose weight..I'd send you some!

I haven't seen any chili flavoured chocolate in the stores, but I've made a couple of receipes that called for cheyenne pepper and chocolate. It's interesting. It's good in hot chocolate too - "Mexican Hot Chocolate" here.

Gail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gail said...

oooh, interesting.
I think I will stick to the Italian hot chocolate, it's thick like melted chocolate straight from heaven. Amen!

Although I am not sticking to any hot chocolate for a while, so it won't stick to me!