Monday, January 7, 2008

For G..

Here are some of the pictures that I took the other day. There were only a small few that I was very pleased with. Others just..look nice. I hope you enjoy.




It was a great day regardless of what turned out and what didn't. The family had lots of fun and as I said we plan to return to do it again soon. I didn't realise it, but we were really very close to where JFK got shot. We happened to see the grassy knoll and memorials on our way on to the interstate. It was pretty interesting. One last picture: The critter..exhausted.

1 comment:

Gail said...

wooohooo Grazie! what a cute critter!
I love reflections - they are probably my favourite photographic capture. The professional photographer I had 5 lessons with was doing a book on reflections in San Fransisco, he would show me his work after each trip up there. We lived about 70 miles from SF. I just released reflections in buildings is something I havent seen since being here, because old buildings don't have huge glass facades.
That lovely white building in your collection is what I see mostly around these parts. Except everything has graffiti on it here, And it's not even good graffiti like I saw in Brooklyn. Vandals!
How big is DFW? It looked relatively less populated than I imagined.
Love the shots. good work, carry on :)