Thursday, January 8, 2009

too tired to think of a title for this entry

How is it that one tiny 3 yr old boy can spend maybe 4 hours sleeping and the rest of the night, wretchedly vomiting and yet have a bundle of energy when he wakes up? Explain that to me because I'm sooo freaaaakin' tired I can barely keep my eyes open and I probably got an hour more sleep than he did!

I suppose what really matters is that he feels better and the bug was short-lived. No, wait. I take that back. What REALLY matters is that he still takes naps and when he naps later today, I can too. Hurray!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah motherhood, aint it grand?!

Im glad to have had a chance to catch up, brava on the goals and resolutions, fingers crossed for your surgery and so happy you have a ray of sunshine in your life!

Im living in sunshine currently!!!! :)