Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Should I or Shouldn't I?

I've been thinking that seeing as I was trying something new this year with my blog, I'd start off with a clean slate and give my blog a face lift. But as you can see I haven't changed a thing at the moment. I really like the clean and simpleness of the layout and the feel of the black background. But thanks to my friend Gail and her ever inspiring photographs, I've been giving colour a second thought. Splashes of colour can still be classic, elegant, and simple right?

What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

Gail said...

I go through moments of hatred for my blog regularly.

I originally liked the black background too, but then many of the photographers sites I stalk never have black backgrounds, they are always white, and simple layouts.

So I guess you have to consider your purpose. Mine is obvious lol.

Blogger is no longer my friend because it doesnt let me upload BIG photos anymore, and I want big photos!

Anonymous said...

I like it as it is (easy to read), but haven't seen with colour (correct way of spelling it). I am sure whatever you do will be wonderful.

Mom
xox