Thursday, January 15, 2009

See..

..this is why I wasn't blogging so much. I started out strong, right? I was all dedicated (and it's not that I'm not) and gung ho and now take a look at my posts! It's drivel!

Morning is always a good time for me to write. It's also the better time for me to get stuff done around my house that needs doing. I guess I have yet to master multitasking. I'm not so great at it it seems. You see, I get doing my stuff and then I want breaks and there is a boy to play with, dinner to make, a husband to spend quality time with that when I sit down to type on this here blog it's late at night and I feel all this pressure to turn out something y'all will want to read. And sure, I've got plenty I want to talk to you good people about, but I am just so dang tired!

So what I really want to say tonight is:

- Gail..I can't leave a message for you over at your other blog. Well..I could..it just requires getting a Typepad account I guess. But it's just so darn easy now. I know..lazy.

- Did you see the story on the US Air plane landing in the Hudson River??? Wild! It makes me nervous about B.D.'s flight to and from North Carolina 10 days from now!

- No test results back from either doctors and no surgery scheduled as of yet. My gyno goes on holidays tomorrow. I guess I'll be getting the info from her nurse. No news is good news, right?

- While O and I were leaving the public library, a woman walked past my vehicle wearing work men's protective eye wear. Now they weren't just the one's you slip on. They were goggles, complete with heavy duty rubber band holding them on. Of course it struck me odd. Who wears huge, honkin, protective goggles....unless they were prescription? And while, very bad of me..it struck me as funny and I had to chuckle despite the trying day I was having with my boy.

- It's official. Today, my boy proved once and for all that he IS in fact more stubborn and pigheaded than I am. I'm still trying to figure out if I should be surprised by that or not.

1 comment:

Gail said...

hmm, i think I might have fixed the problem so that you dont have to have one, I hope.

Im with you about the goggles,who does that?

ah the only way to combat stubborness and pigheadedness, is not to confront it head on, gentle and soft is the answer, or so I hear.