Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Today's Fab Five

While there is plenty going on in these here parts, tonight I thought I would just share my 5 gratitude's for the day:

Old Friends:last night I reconnected with an old friend from high school. I had been searching for her for a while now (on facebook - yes I facebook too), but hadn't had any success. Luckily though, she found me. We spent hours on the phone with one another catching up. I so enjoyed getting to know her all over again. While she is still the same funny, happy-go-lucky, sweet, yet kinda wild girl I hung out with in high school..she has become this really great woman and Mama as well.

Phone Calls from China: they aren't near long enough, nor is there any regularity to them, but I cherish Big Daddy's phone calls home.

Warm Sunny Weather: you would never know that we had snow 2 days last week. We have had some fantastic weather this past week. It's been sunny and warm and not a single cloud in the sky. By Friday we should be up in the 90's (I'm hoping for windy too so it won't feel like 90 just yet). Critter and I have been playing outside with our neighbours and the boys are crying when we drag them inside to go to bed (ya daylight savings time).

My Little Critter: O and I may do battle quite often, but he is the light of my life and I can't begin to describe how happy I am to have him. Have I mentioned that my kid gives the best hugs ever? Well..he does. He's in bed already tonight..and while we've spent the entire day together today..I miss him.

Midol:..the best PMS medicine (for me - and anyone who is within my striking distance) out there. Need I say more?

2 comments:

Gail said...

why can I not find your email>????
lame
okay i will post it here
i think the flight leaves at 3.20pm
SFo to Frankfurt direct
lufthansa.

love your fab five my dear.

Erin said...

Thank you! It's up on the screen and ready to go. :)

lol you can't find it because I don't have it posted..I think. It may be on my profile though! Just in case... getagrip_@hotmail.com