Sunday, March 9, 2008

Short and Sweet

I'm tired tonight people and I don't feel much in the way of blogging, unless of course I could just dictate and someone else could type it for me. It's a shame the little critter isn't old enough to do that yet.

Okay, so Big Daddy made it to his little remote town in China. Don't ask me the name of said city; I know it, but I'm too tired to actually recall what it is. It was almost three in the morning when I heard from my spouse. It was short, sweet, and comforting. At least I was finally able to go back to sleep after having been awake off and on since 11pm when I went sleep. I also had a dream where I think I was literally calling out for Big Daddy in my sleep.

I wasn't able to get his first impression of China that conversation. It really was a quick hi, I made it, and bye conversation. Though he did tell me that he was showing everyone on the plane the scrap-album that I made for him. Isn't he sweet?! I'd say it pretty much makes up for the lousy Valentine's Day. It sure did make my day.
But now I'm tired, beyond really. Critter has been in bed now for 2 hrs and I have idea, but I've been prolonging going to sleep. But enough is enough. I'm headed to bed now. Sleep tight kiddies.

1 comment:

teri michelle said...

Awww I'm glad hubby made it safe and sound and reassured you with a landing call. =) That was very sweet of him and thoughtful to share your going away present with strangers.
I hope you got some sleep and are feeling more rested. I miss you too! and like I said in an earlier comment I too have been MIA due to taking some time off from everything.

cell phone mins are caput..will try tomorrow night to see if my nighttime mins work. If so I'll give you a ring. If not..I'll be calling on friday when the "broke" monster goes away until another payday..*hehe*

love you madly!
me~
xoxo