Saturday, March 22, 2008

I Wish You..

  • a Happy Easter

  • a warm and sunny day (like we have again here today)

  • patience (something I am lacking again today)

  • Colour Wash markers (unlike the dry erase one my son found and proceeded to draw with on the wall, carpet, tile and hardwood floors - it came off the tile and hardwood, but not the carpet or the tile grout)

  • never miss your connecting flight (especially after a 12 hr flight half way around the world, only to be told that there were no other flights until tomorrow - like Big Daddy was told this afternoon)

  • dependable people in your life that do what they said they were going to do
  • car rental places that are open on Sundays, because sometimes you need a vehicle on spur of the moment on Sundays too.

  • a clone(s) of yourself to get done all the things that need to be done, but you just don't have time to do (like me today)

  • a computer that works like it's supposed to (unlike my laptop - ugh!)

2 comments:

whut?!?! said...

I've updated this one and will journey over to update the next as soon as I play catch up here..*heh* love you and was soooo happy to hear your voice last night. I definitely needed a "muffy-fix"...

mad-luv my dear friend,
me~
xoxo

Gail said...

as a dear friend once told me.. tomorrow is another day.
Thank goodness!

I hope all the kinks get worked out with all things kinky in your life lol.
You will be in your sweety;s arms soon enough... thinking of you -g