Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Brief Announcement From Your Local Network

I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm taking a few days off from blogging. Big Daddy leaves for China on Saturday and I'm trying to make sure he's ready to go and that we've all spent time together. I'm also secretly making him a like scrapbook-type mini photo album to take with him to China! Shhhh. So right now that's keeping me occupied too. Write you soon.

..Now returning to your regularly scheduled program already in progress..

2 comments:

Gail said...

NIce! what a thoughtful gift, well done.
I will miss you, but happy scrapping. Good luck with the tears at departure. hugs

teri michelle said...

you are such a lovable softie..and I looove that about you! Hope the going away wasn't such a tearful one..*hugs* Sorry I've been MIA...I too took a few days off from everything. But am back now...however cell phone is outta mins until friday..I so hate being broke! *heh*

looove you!
lotsa hugs~