Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tips and Tricks

Big Daddy and I are a frugal lot. We especially dislike spending money on replacing or fixing things when we can do it ourselves. We aren't the experimental type. We don't just sit around looking for unconventional ways to repair things, but we're game to try something if it's been suggested to us (most of the time anyways). A friend of mine has been a Godsend in this department and I thought it would be nice if I shared some of them with you - didn't I tell you? I'm all about making your life easier. I'm that kind of person. Not really, but hey..I'm feeling magnanimous today.

Tip #1: Kids colour on your painted wall with crayon? No problem! For clean-up all you need is a little hairspray and a cloth. NOTE: this does not work on wallpaper.

1 comment:

Gail said...

Oh, I did not know that. Thankfully I use washable crayons, they wash of anything, since I don't have a can of hairspray myself.
Perhaps that would be helpful for the hair from all heck!