Sunday, April 6, 2008

Brotherly Love

I finally managed to get my pictures off of my camera, which happened to be no small feat. So you guys should consider yourselves lucky. I wouldn't work this hard for just anyone yanno.

Here is my little critter and his best buddy Superstar doing what boys do best..playing in my empty flower beds, taking the mulch and dumping it where ever they please. In other words, making a mess.



It's not too often that you see these two playing like this. They like each other and are always wanting to play with one another, or so they say. But when they get outside, one grabs the other person's toys (which is usually cars) and the other grabs the other person's cars and they play in different areas. Mrs. Coach and I chuckle at that. The whole point (besides getting them outside of course) is for them to play with one another, which was what they were asking for not five minutes earlier.
They do play together between playing with their seperate hordes and fights over whatever car is most coveted that day. They love to race each other, but that too can turn into a fight too. Both like to be win, though I believe likes to push Superstar's buttons more than he likes winning. You'd almost think that these two were brothers by the way they act, huh?

1 comment:

Gail said...

Ig Boys at play! love it.
They are parallel playing, the perfectly normal play for boys their age. cute arent they?!