Monday, April 21, 2008

After Life Comes Death

Don't ask me how, I honestly don't know how, but our wee baby bunny has gone off to the big carrot patch in the sky. Tufts of fur, along with a few other body parts were found (by me of course..the bleeding heart, animal person) in the backyard. Neither Big Daddy or I had mowed over the little guy so we can rule that one out. B.D. suspects the bunny got caught out in the storm Thursday night and well..you know. We don't have a dog and our cats are strictly house bound so really, it's anyone's guess as to what happened.

And no..no new pictures of the bunny.

Mama bunny is still around which is good. She has been sunning herself in the usual spots and has even tolerated my kittens chattering at her through the window screens.

2 comments:

Gail said...

aww RIP wittle wabbit.

Creative-Type Dad said...

Poor, poor rabbit...