Saturday, April 12, 2008

Critter Favourites

Food - Macaroni and Cheese
Snack - Fruit
Thing to do - Play outside (at the park or with Superstar) and dance.
Song - "No One" by Alicia Keys
Movie - Alvin and the Chipmunks (Cars and Happy Feet are still very big hits though)
Drink - Juice of any kind
Toy - Cars and trains
Animal - Turtle
Colour - Purple
Expression - "I can't believe it."
Stuffed Animal - Bear Bear (a gift from Mimi when he was first born), and Todd the monkey (bought for him by Big Daddy while touring around Intercourse, PA)

3 comments:

Gail said...

so similar to my own critter - cute!
And there is really a place called Intercourse, PA? I did not know this.

Erin said...

There is..right smack dab in the middle of Amish country.

Gail said...

Im sooooooooooo getting a postcard from there!!! and a fridge magnet too... and maybe I will have me some of that intercourse hahaha I crack myself up!