Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry kiddies. It's not that I'm ignoring you. I like y'all very much in fact. It's just that it's hard to get time on the computer any more. B.D. still is without a computer. There are some issues with my laptop (more so since updating the operating system) and so Big Daddy and I have to share the desk top; he for work and I..well..to do the bills, check email, read the news, bug Kid, and well..to write for you good people of course! If it makes a difference..I miss you guys. I really do. Not only do I not get to write to you as much, but I'm strapped to get in my daily reads of my favourite blogs. It's so sad! But the up side to this whole messy computer debacle is that I have lots to write about when I get on here.

Okay..time to go. B.D. has to get to work. See y'all soon.

UPDATE: Big Daddy's computer has been fixed. Mine, however, is still giving me fits. I should have gone back to school for IT..and not internet development. Ugh..I'll keep trying (while everything else goes to pot).

1 comment:

Gail said...

weep, whimper, whine.

dont be gone too long :o(