Monday, May 5, 2008

Manic Monday

Last night our television went on the fritz and by fritz I mean all power to it is gone. Big Daddy and I are dumbfounded. There is no logical explanation for it. The t.v. hadn't been on for more than an hour and a half when it shut off. All of the other equipment is still functioning so we know it has something to do solely with the television. It happened early enough in the even that we were able to make some calls to the manufacturer, but nothing has been resolved at this point. A call to the store where we purchased said t.v. has only left us in a frenzy.

I'm supposed to be looking for the receipt of purchase instead of writing to you, kiddies, but the thing is..I have no idea where it is. Big Daddy and I basically turned the house upside down looking for it last night. I did manage to find all of the other receipts I've saved, even ones I had forgotten I had saved. No television receipt though.
We'll be out a thousand dollars if I can't find that annoying little piece of paper. I've seen it a thousand times since we bought the t.v. a couple of months ago and I'm pretty sure I put it away for safe keeping, but where..I have no idea. And if I don't find that receipt..we won't be able to take it back. I have a few more calls to make, one to the credit card company and one again to the manufacturer. I'm hoping and praying I'll be able to find a way out of this one without losing money.

Wish me luck!

No comments: