Thursday, February 19, 2009

Plus One

If life was hectic before, it's become insane now! I didn't have a whole lot of free time before hand, but now it's just plain gone. All of it. POOF! Right out the window. The reason for said madness in my house is this ball of cuteness:



This is Ozzie, the newest member of our family. After much harassing, begging, and pleading B.D. broke down and let us get a dog. I had wanted a grown up dog; one already trained and housebroken. But B.D. wanted a puppy that would grow up with Critter. I had to admit the idea had merit and so, I relented. How could I say no to this little guy anyway? And so we adopted the little ball of fluff.

Ozzie being what he is, a puppy, has been a ton of work. Because he is still very young, isn't house trained, chases the cats, and loves to chew on everything, I need to watch him at all times. It's been like having another child in the house.

Thank goodness for B.D. and that there is two of us here - most days at least - to make sure the hooligan's needs are well looked after.

No comments: