Thursday, February 19, 2009

Healing..Nothing More Than Healing

I'm holed up here in my bed recovering from my surgery yesterday. All went well. The cyst was removed, though it went a little deeper into the wall of cervix than expected. As a result, I had to have a couple of stitches but everything else went as planned.

Walking and sitting is very difficult so I just lay in bed. You would think that I'd enjoy it given all the craziness we've had around here the last two weeks, but even laying still in bed gets boring and tiresome. I guess that just means I have more time for you kiddies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better - I must of misunderstood, I thought you said it wasn't a cyst, but rather a growth.

Enjoy the time to just rest and heal. You will be out and about in no time running after Owen and Ozzie or should it be Ozzie and Owen. I am sure Owen is easy to get to listen to you. Take care
Love you
Mom
xxx