Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Note to Gail

I'll be back dear friend. No need to beg hehe. You know how I've mentioned computer problems? Well, they haven't gotten any better. I need a new laptop or desktop for that matter. This one just isn't cutting it at all and Big Daddy is stingy with his (it may have something to do with the fact that it's his company's computer; I don't know).

I haven't forgotten about you. I try to get on to read your blog, but as above, I REALLY need a new computer. This one is just sooooooooooooo slow. I've gotten all the memory I can, but it still stinks. It takes forever for pages to load. To be honest, I'm actually surprised it's working at a half decent pace today. Watch, I've probably jinxed it now and when I go to publish it'll eat my post.

And on that note, I'm going to head on out of here. Just know that you haven't been forgotten and can't wait to start actively reading your blog again and catching up.

Lots of Hugs

1 comment:

Gail said...

aawwwwwww thanks for that! I wont think your shriveled up somewhere in the texan heat anymore then!
Best of luck with the new computer thing.

And I will look forward to seeing you when you can.

huggles!